****PLEASE NOTE CURRENT INFO SHOWING IS FOR 2021-2022, 2022-2023 season info is not posted yet****
Stay Tuned - Registration to open soon
If you have any question, please contact our registrar Beth MacMullin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Registration Fees for 2020-2021 season*
|U7 (2015, 2016, 2017)
|U9 (2013, 2014)
|U11, U13, U15 & U18 Comp & Rec
|Minor Junior (Registration to open in September)
|Tryouts (co-ed teams)
*ABOVE FEES ARE EARLY REGISTRATION FEES THAT ARE VALID UNTIL SEPTEMBER 15, 2021, after this date a late fee of $50 will apply for all registrations.
Dartmouth Whalers Payments T&C's and Refund Policy
- All down payments must be received on or before September 30, 2021. Players will not be able to participate in any Whalers activities until the down payment for player is received in full
- Early Registration ends September 15th, 2021, after this date a late fee of $50 will apply for all registrations.
- If you choose to pay by Visa or Mastercard, you will be forwarded to our payment section and have the option to pay in full or use our installment payment plan.
- E-transfer payment(s) should be sent to email@example.com. No password is require but please ensure you note your player(s)'s name they are registered under. For example "Registration John MacDonald" Please ensure to send ONE E-TRANSFER for all players and for all fees. Please do not send seperate etransfers for each player or for each installment amount (I.e. one for registration and one for Tryouts and/ or conditioning), when they are sent seperately on the same date, only one etransfer shows in our email box.
- Credits - If you are owed credits from the 2020-2021 season for 50/50 or for spring 4 on 4 program cancellation, they have now been entered in the system and should show when registering your player, if they do not, please contract firstname.lastname@example.org before you continue to register your player
- If fees are not paid by December 15, 2020, players will not be able to participate in any Whalers activities until the outstanding fees are received in full
- Any player with outstanding registration fees from a previous season is considered a “Member Not in Good Standing”. As such, registration for the 2020-21 hockey season will be refused until payment of outstanding fees is received in full.
- Registration Fee is mandatory for all players (male and female)
- Participation in conditioning for U9 - U18 levels is optional. This year conditioning consists of 6 - 1 hour on ice sessions and cost is $150. Cut off to register for conditioning ice times is September 5th, 2021
- Participation in tryouts for rep teams is optional. Cost of Tryouts for all levels is $100. In order to tryout for competitive teams at the U11, U13, U15 and U18 levels, players must be registered no later than September 16th. Any registrations received after this cut-off date will be allocated to recreation.
- Checking Camp certification is mandatory for all players who have not played checking hockey at the Bantam A level or above in previous minor hockey seasons. Checking camps for this season has already taken place in August, as of right now we will not be putting any additional camps on. Players are responsible to find clinics if they do not already have this clinic completed.
- Participation in spring hockey where body checking is permitted does not qualify a player to participate in tryouts with body checking.
- If fees are not paid by November 30, 2020, a late payment fee of $50 will be applied to the member's account.
- If 20% downpayment of blance is not paid by October 1, 2020, players will not be able to participate in any Whalers activities until the downpayment for player is received in full.
- If fees are not paid by December 15, 2020, players will not be able to participate in any Whalers activities until the outstanding fees are received in full.
Registration payment information
If registration is being made e-transfer, payment may be made in either one full payment or 4 installments. Ple
Registration Installments Payment Schedule
Conditioning Installments Payment Schedule
Tryout Installments Payment Schedule
***PLEASE NOTE if paying by etransfer please send ONE E-TRANSFER for all players and for all fees. Please do not send seperate etransfers for each player or for each installment amount (I.e. one for registration and one for Tryouts and/ or conditioning), when they are sent seperately on the same date, only one etransfer shows in our email box.
For those wanting to apply for financial assistance (Kidsport, Jumpstart, or other funding agencies), you can visit their web sites for application forms and deadlines. Please go to our Financial Assistance page under the registration menu for more info. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Questions: If you have any questions, please direct them to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DWMHA Registration Refund Policy
Any refund requests must be submitted in writing via email to the Registrar at email@example.com. The refund request must clearly state the reason for the request and the extent of the refund will depend on the date that the written request is received (unless otherwise specified).
Refunds involving etransfer payments will be issued after the payment has been cleared through DWMHA's financial institution (less any applicable administrative fee).
Refunds involving credit card payments will be processed back onto the credit card used for registration after DWMHA has received notification of the approved credit card payment from the credit card processing system (less any applicable administrative fee).
Refunds will only be provided for the following circumstances
- Voluntary withdrawal request
If a player is requesting a voluntary refund (to play other sports / pursue other interests), they will be eligible for a prorated refund up until December 31st of the season, there will be no refunds after December 31st
- Non-Voluntary withdrawal request
If a player is requesting a non-voluntary refund (relocation, season ending injury, medically unfit to play) will received a pro-rated refund at any time during the season.
- Medical Reason
If an illness or injury (supported by a physician's note) prevents the player from participating for the remainder of the season in any program for which they have enrolled, a proportion of the fees will be refunded upon request. Following the deduction of any administrative or other applicable costs that may apply, the refund will be pro-rated according to the duration of the season remaining after either the date the written request is received or the date of the illness / injury as per the physician's note.
Important items to note:
- All approved refunds will be based on pro-rated number of weeks remaining in the season as a percentage of the total number of weeks at the time of refund request.
- NO REFUNDS will be processed for any period of time in the season if a player is ill, injured or Suspended from playing.
- Refunds will not be processed until all team fees are paid in full and DWMHA jerseys and/ or equipment have been returned in good condition.
- Refunds after October 15th will not be refunded the $65 Hockey Canada Insurance fee.
- All refunds will be subject to a $10 admin fee.
- Registration refunds do not apply to conditioning camps, tryout fees, team fees or development sessions
- Players in U7 and U9 divisions are eligible for a full prorated refund at any time during their first year of registration.
- There is no refund for retroactive requests or missed sessions for any reason.
- Any requests for exceptions to be made to the refund policy must be approved by the DWMHA Executive board of Directors.
Refunds due to COVID -19
Due to the possible interruption and/ or shutdown in our upcoming season due to Covid-19 pandemic, please take note of the following:
- Should the season not be played at all, a full refund will be provided
- If there is a shortened season, the prorated formula would be based on the number of weeks remaining in the season as a percentage of the total number of weeks
- If the season is put on hold after the season starts due to Public Health order being is, a pro-rated refund will be issued depending on the actual cost of season for the association.