***Online Registration for the 2022 - 2023 Season will open Saturday July 30th at 8:00AM****
****PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATION CHANGES FOR 2022-2023***
- Only one registration will be required for 2022-2023, it will include all items for all players on one invoice. This includes Regsitration fees as well as "Other Items" like condtioning and Tryouts fees.
- If paying by credit card and choosing the installment option, installment amounts charged to your credit card will ONLY BE FOR THE REGISTRATION FEES. The Hockey Canada system is not set up to include "Other Fees" like Conditioning and Tryout fees included in the installment amounts, therefore these other fees will be charged 100% in full at time of registration, if you would like to pay these fees in installments, you MUST choose etransfer as form of payment
- Third Ice time fee WILL NO LONGER BE ADDED at time of registration. It will be added once players are successful in making a competitive team. Each player will be sent an electronic invoice for Rep fees, which will be dependant on level playing (see below table for fees). This fees can be paid in two installmentsif paying by etransfer (Oct 30 and Nov 30), if paying by credit card, it will need to be paid in full.
- Multiple Player discount amounts have been updated, due to the Hockey Canada system set up, the discount for families with 3 players or more, it will not longer be a percentage of the registration fee and will now be $75 discount for each player but all three or more players MUST be registered with Dartmouth Whalers on one invoice to receive the discount. **Please note the online registration system can only apply a discount to the third player so a total credit of $225 (3 X $75) will be applied to the third player registered, rather than $75 to each player
- If you run into any issues in the new system, please contact email@example.com immediately so we can get it resolved.