To provide quality hockey programming and skill development, while building leaders who will make meaningful contributions to their communities.
To be a leader within the sport community by providing education-based hockey programming, where players will develop skills both on and off the ice; encouraging them to be the best they can be.
· Transparency: To be open and honest in decision making and execution.
· Excellence: To constantly improve and raise the bar.
· Accountability: To oneself, each other (teammates) and the organization.
· Character: Through success or failure, we will look to learn from all experiences.
· Hard Work: Be prepared to come to work hard and put in additional effort.