***Online Registration for the 2021 - 2022 Season will open August 15th @ 9:00 AM
There are a few new things with registration this year due to this being a new system and still working through how the system works, please note the following:
- PLEASE NOTE if sending Etranfer for multipe payments/ installments and/ or players on the same date, DO NOT SEND SEPERATE etransfers, please send as just one etransfer and ensure you include all player names and what payment is for in the note to sender
- When registering your player(s) for the upcoming season, you will do so in the "2021-2022 Registration" online store and will be only able to add registration fee for their level
- If your player will be doing Conditioning sessions in September and / or Tryouts in October, you will then need to register your player(s) again in the "2021-2022 Conditioning & Tryouts Registration" online store.
- When registering in each online store you will have two options when it comes to payment, Pay in Full at time of registration OR Pay In Installments as per below schedule
- 20% of invoice total at time of registration
- 34% of balance to be paid September 30th
- 33% of Balance to be paid October 31st
- 33% of Balance to be Paid November 30th
- ***Please note if paying by credit card, and you register your player for hockey this season then for conditioning and/ or tryouts, you will have two sets of installments charged to your card. This is the only way we can offer installment payments to conditioning, tryouts and 3rd ice time fees that get added to registration.
- If tryouts are added to a registration, the fee also includes a fee of $240 for 3rd ice time for all rep players. If your player is unsuccessful in making a rep team, if paid in full, a full refund for the $240 will be processed. If the 3rd ice time fee is only partially paid due to installments, the portion paid for 3rd ice time will be applied to balance and remaining installments reduced for this adjustment.
- Please be sure to add the correct Conditioning and / or tryout fee, if you do not add the correct one, the registration will need to be cancelled in full and you will have to go back in an re-register with the correct fee as we are no longer able to just remove the wrong fee and add the right one.
- All Credits for 50/50 and for Spring 4 on 4 that got cancelled and players choose credit over refund, are now entered in the HCR 3.0 system. When you get to the checkout page, you should see your credit applied to the balance (see link for step by step how to). If you do not see the credit OR it is the wrong amount, please do not continue to register your player and contact Beth MacMullin at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to look into. Please send players name and the amount you believe should be on their account
- Please Note We are offering a 10% multi-player discount on registration fees ONLY, for families that have 3 or more players registered. All players MUST be registered with Dartmouth Whalers on the same invoice in order to receive the 10% of each registration fee. When registering, the system will only apply the discount to two players, it won't apply it to the first player so once registration is complete, please reach out to email@example.com to request the discount be manually applied to the third player
- Registration for U23 will not be opening till September. Also please note that this year U24 Price has increased but this is to reflect the change in cost for Game times of 60 minutes not going to 90 minutes.
- If you run into any issues in the new system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so we can get it resolved.